The gite is available to let throughout the year.
In high season it is only available for a minimum of one week with a Saturday changeover day.
At other times we accept short stays so changeover days are more flexible. Please contact us to give you a quote.
The price quoted includes the gite rental, electricity, gas, logs for the fire and bed linen and towels (plus tea towels and a bath mat).
Please note you need to bring your own bedding for the cot, if used.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Low||06 Jan 18||10 Feb 18||£360||1 Night|
|Low (Half term)||10 Feb 18||10 Mar 18||£360||5 Nights|
|Low||11 Mar 18||24 Mar 18||£360||1 Night|
|Mid||24 Mar 18||26 May 18||£460||1 Night|
|May Half Term||26 May 18||02 Jun 18||£460||5 Nights|
|Mid||02 Jun 18||30 Jun 18||£460||1 Night|
|High||30 Jun 18||01 Sep 18||£560||7 Nights|
|Mid||01 Sep 18||29 Sep 18||£460||1 Night|
|Low||29 Sep 18||20 Oct 18||£360||1 Night|
|Mid||20 Oct 18||03 Nov 18||£460||4 Nights|
|Low||03 Nov 18||22 Dec 18||£360||1 Night|
|Christmas/New Year||22 Dec 18||05 Jan 19||£460||5 Nights|
Prices for short breaks 2018
|No Nights||Mid Season||Low season|
Please note that short breaks are not available in high season although we may consider short breaks in the first 2 weeks of July - please ask. It is also possible that we may be able to offer shorter breaks in high season for very late availability - so do ask!
Rental Notes and Conditions
- You can pay for your holiday by bank transfer or cheque in either Euros or Sterling.
- A non-returnable deposit of £100/€150 per week is required at the time of booking. The full balance must be received 6 weeks prior to you date of arrival.
- For breaks of 3 nights or less and bookings made less than 6 weeks before the date of arrival then full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the holiday.
- A security deposit needs to be paid before your arrival. This can either be £150/€200 paid by bank transfer with your final balance. In either case the money will be returned by cheque or bank transfer in the currency paid in the week following your departure and after a positive inspection of the gite.
- Cleaning the gite is not included in the letting price. On departure, the gite should be left clean and tidy, in the same condition as on arrival, ready for the arrival of the next guests. Alternatively a cleaning service is available at €40. In this case we ask that the gite is left tidy and the washing up done.
- UK Freeview Television and a DVD player are available, on request and Free of Charge
- Dogs are charged at €20 per dog per week up to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Payment for cleaning and dogs is all in Euros and must be made in cash on arrival.
- Smoking (including e cigarettes) is not allowed in the gite or any of the outbuildings.
- For our full terms and conditions please click here.