Rental Rates for Eco-Gites of Lenault
The gite is available to let throughout the year. In high season it is only available for a minimum of one week and whilst we prefer Saturday as the changeover day we may be able to offer alternative start and/or finish dates especially of you want a 10 day break. At other times we accept short stays so changeover days are more flexible. Please contact us to give you a quote.
The price quoted includes the gite rental, electricity, gas, logs for the fire and bed linen (plus tea towels and a bath mat). Please note you need to bring your own towels and bedding for the cot, if used.
|High||25 Jun 16||09 Sep 16||£550||7 Nights|
|Medium||10 Sep 16||30 Sep 16||£450||1 Night|
|Low||01 Oct 16||14 Oct 16||£350||1 Night|
|October Half Term||15 Oct 16||28 Oct 16||£450||7 Nights|
|Low||29 Oct 16||22 Dec 16||£350||1 Night|
|Christmas||23 Dec 16||07 Jan 17||£450||7 Nights|
|Low||07 Jan 17||11 Feb 17||£350||1 Night|
|Low (Half term)||11 Feb 17||25 Feb 17||£350||3 Nights|
|Low||25 Feb 17||25 Mar 17||£350||1 Night|
|Easter||25 Mar 17||22 Apr 17||£450||1 Night|
|Medium||22 Apr 17||27 May 17||£450||1 Night|
|May Half Term||27 May 17||03 Jun 17||£450||7 Nights|
|Medium||03 Jun 17||01 Jul 17||£450||1 Night|
|High||01 Jul 17||02 Sep 17||£550||7 Nights|
|Medium||02 Sep 17||30 Sep 17||£450||1 Night|
|Low||30 Sep 17||21 Oct 17||£350||1 Night|
|Low (Half term)||21 Oct 17||04 Nov 17||£450||4 Nights|
|Low||04 Nov 17||23 Dec 17||£350||1 Night|
|Christmas/New Year||23 Dec 17||06 Jan 18||£450||7 Nights|
Prices for short breaks
|Nightly Rate||Mid Season||Low Season|
Please note that short breaks are not available in high season although we may consider short breaks in the first 2 weeks of July - please ask.
Rental Notes and Conditions
- You can pay for your holiday by bank transfer or cheque in either Euros or Sterling.
- A non-returnable deposit of £100/€150 per week is required at the time of booking. The full balance must be received 6 weeks prior to you date of arrival.
- For breaks of 3 nights or less and bookings made less than 6 weeks before the date of arrival then full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the holiday.
- A damages deposit needs to be paid before your arrival. This can either be £150/€200 paid by bank transfer in the week before your holiday or €200 cash on arrival. In either case the money will be returned by cheque or bank transfer in the week following your departure and after a positive inspection of the gite.
- Cleaning the gite is not included in the letting price. On departure, the gite should be left clean and tidy, in the same condition as on arrival, ready for the arrival of the next guests. Alternatively a cleaning service is available at €40. In this case we ask that the gite is left tidy and the washing up done.
- UK Freeview Television and a DVD player are available, on request, at €25 per week or €40 for 2 weeks.
- Dogs are charged at €20 per dog per week up to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Payment for cleaning, the TV and dogs is all in Euros and must be made in cash on arrival.
- Smoking (including e cigarettes) is not allowed in the gite or any of the outbuildings.
- For our full terms and conditions please click here.