Eco-Gites of Lenault, a welcoming gite in Normandy
Making things easier for your holiday in Normandy
In the past, many self catering gites used to be very basic with only the bare minimum supplied. That was not what we wanted when we opened Eco-Gites of Lenault so to help make your stay with us in Normandy as relaxing and stress-fee as possible we supply or offer all of the following:
- A welcome box including something home-baked, local cider and home-made jam
- 'On arrival' shopping (fee applies)
- Home-made eggs and vegetables for sale (subject to availability)
- Optional end of let cleaning - 40€
- A hoover and all the necessary cleaning products for guests who prefer to clean the gite themselves.
- Iron, ironing board and clothes drier
- A comprehensive tourist pack and maps
- TV as an optional extra so if you don't want the kids always stuck inside in front of a screen you can chose not to have the TV
- Parking for a car in front of the gite and space for more cars and/or a trailer on request.
- A covered parking area for bikes and motorbikes as well as somewhere to store your roof box.
Eco-Gites of Lenault makes a great place for anyone wishing to explore this beautiful part of Normandy.