The gite is available to let throughout the year.
In high season it is only available for a minimum of one week with a Saturday changeover day.
At other times we accept short stays so changeover days are more flexible. Please contact us to give you a quote.
The price quoted includes the gite rental, electricity, gas, logs for the fire and bed linen and towels (plus tea towels and a bath mat).
Please note you need to bring your own bedding for the cot, if used.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|High||29 Jun 19||07 Sep 19||€650||7 Nights|
|Medium||07 Sep 19||28 Sep 19||€560||1 Night|
|Low||28 Sep 19||19 Oct 19||€450||1 Night|
|Medium||19 Oct 19||02 Nov 19||€560||7 Nights|
|Low||02 Nov 19||21 Dec 19||€450||1 Night|
|Christmas/New Year||21 Dec 19||04 Jan 20||€560||3 Nights|
|Low||04 Jan 20||28 Mar 20||€450||1 Night|
|Medium||28 Mar 20||04 Apr 20||€560||1 Night|
|Easter||04 Apr 20||25 Apr 20||€560||4 Nights|
|Medium||25 Apr 20||23 May 20||€560||2 Nights|
|May Half Term||23 May 20||30 May 20||€560||7 Nights|
|Medium||30 May 20||27 Jun 20||€560||4 Nights|
|High||27 Jun 20||05 Sep 20||€650||7 Nights|
|Medium||05 Sep 20||26 Sep 20||€560||1 Night|
|Low||26 Sep 20||17 Oct 20||€450||1 Night|
|Medium||17 Oct 20||31 Oct 20||€560||7 Nights|
|Low||31 Oct 20||19 Dec 20||€450||1 Night|
|Christmas/New Year||19 Dec 20||02 Jan 21||€560||3 Nights|
Prices for short breaks 2018
|No Nights||Mid Season||Low season|
|1 night||€160|| €160
|2 nights|| €230
|3 nights|| €300
|4 nights|| €380
|5 nights|| €450
|6 nights|| €510
Please note that short breaks are not available in high season although we may consider short breaks in the first 2 weeks of July - please ask. It is also possible that we may be able to offer shorter breaks in high season for very late availability - so do ask!
Tax de Séjour
The local tourist board levies this small tax on all adults staying with us. The rate is 60c per adult per night, payable in cash on arrival. Children under 18 are not charged. The money is used to further promote tourism in Normandy.
Rental Notes and Conditions
- You can pay for your holiday by bank transfer to our UK or French bank or by major credit cards.
- A non-returnable deposit of £100 / €150 per week is required at the time of booking. The full balance must be received 6 weeks prior to you date of arrival.
- For breaks of 3 nights or less and bookings made less than 6 weeks before the date of arrival then full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the holiday.
- A security deposit needs to be paid with your final balance. If paying into our UK bank this is £150. If paying into our French bank this is €200. The deposit will be returned by bank transfer in the week following your departure and after a positive inspection of the gite.
- Cleaning the gite is not included in the letting price. On departure, the gite should be left clean and tidy, in the same condition as on arrival, ready for the arrival of the next guests. Alternatively a cleaning service is available at €40. In this case we ask that the gite is left tidy and the washing up done.
- UK Freeview Television and a DVD player are available
- Dogs are charged at €20 up to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Payment for cleaning, any dogs and taxe de séjour must all be paid in cash on arrival.
- Smoking (including e cigarettes) is not allowed in the gite or any of the outbuildings.
- For our full terms and conditions please click here.