The gite is available to let throughout the year.
In high season it is only available for a minimum of one week (7 nights) with a change over day of Saturday.
At other times we accept short stays so changeover days are more flexible. Please contact us to give you a quote.
The price quoted includes the gite rental, electricity, gas, logs for the fire and bed linen and towels (plus tea towels and a bath mat).
Please note you need to bring your own bedding for the cot, if used.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Low||04 Nov 23||16 Dec 23||-||3 Nights|
|Christmas / New Year||16 Dec 23||06 Jan 24||€680||3 Nights|
|Low||06 Jan 24||30 Mar 24||-||3 Nights|
|Medium||30 Mar 24||25 May 24||€590||3 Nights|
|High||25 May 24||09 Jun 24||€680||7 Nights|
|Medium||09 Jun 24||29 Jun 24||€590||3 Nights|
|High||29 Jun 24||31 Aug 24||€680||7 Nights|
|Medium||31 Aug 24||28 Sep 24||€590||3 Nights|
|Low||28 Sep 24||19 Oct 24||€485||3 Nights|
|Medium||19 Oct 24||02 Nov 24||€590||3 Nights|
|Low||02 Nov 24||21 Dec 24||€485||3 Nights|
|Christmas / New Year||21 Dec 24||04 Jan 25||€590||4 Nights|
Prices for short breaks 2023 / 2024
Please not that in January (low season) we are only offering weekend stays of 3 or 4 nights. This price includes all logs, electricity and gas AND cleaning, although we do ask that you leave the gite tidy on your departure.
|No nights||Mid season
|| Low season
| 3 nights
| 4 nights
| 5 nights
| 6 nights
Taxe de Séjour
The local tourist board levies this small tax on all adults staying with us. The rate is 60c per adult per night, payable in cash on arrival. Children under 18 are not charged. The money is used to further promote tourism in Normandy.
Rental Notes and Conditions
- You can pay for your holiday by bank transfer to our UK or French bank.
- A non-returnable deposit of €150 per week is required at the time of booking. The full balance must be received 6 weeks prior to you date of arrival.
- For breaks of 3 nights and bookings made less than 6 weeks before the date of arrival then full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the holiday.
- A security deposit of €/£200 needs to be paid with your final balance. The deposit will be returned by bank transfer in the week following your departure and after a positive inspection of the gite.
- For direct bookings cleaning the gite is not included in the letting price. A fee of €50 is charged for all bookings to ensure that the gite is perfectly clean for your arrival. However this fee is not charged on weekend breaks in January.
- Dogs are charged at €20 per week up to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Payment for cleaning, any dogs and taxe de séjour must all be paid in cash on arrival.
- Smoking (including e cigarettes) is not allowed in the gite or any of the outbuildings.
- For our full terms and conditions please click here.