In the past, many self catering gites used to be very basic with only the bare minimum supplied. That was not what we wanted when we opened Eco-Gites of Lenault so to help make your stay with us in Normandy as relaxing and stress-fee as possible we supply or offer all of the following:
- A welcome box including something home-baked, local cider and home-made jam
- Fresh eggs and vegetables for sale (subject to availability)
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Iron, ironing board and clothes drier
- A comprehensive tourist pack and maps
- Parking for a car in front of the gite and space for more cars and/or a trailer on request.
- A covered parking area for bikes and motorbikes as well as somewhere to store your roof box
- Optional end of let cleaning - 40€
- A hoover and all the necessary cleaning products for guests who prefer to clean the gite themselves.
Eco-Gites of Lenault makes a great place for anyone wishing to explore this beautiful part of Normandy.
We are often asked what are the best places to visit in Normandy. With so many to choose from it is hard to say which places are best. But we did mamge to pick what we think are our top 5 and you can find them in this blog post: