In order to make stays here as safe as possible for both guests and ourselves with regard to Covid-19 we are bringing in a series of changes as detailed below. Guests will be sent more detailed information before arrival.
Cleaning and safety measures:
- Between each booking the gite will be thoroughly cleaned. All hard surfaces will be washed with hot soapy water then either disinfected or steam cleaned.
- All kitchen plates etc will be washed on a hot wash between bookings.
- Soft furnishings will be steam cleaned where possible.
- We will supply sofa throws to use on the sofa if you want them. They will be washed between each reservation.
- All bookings will be subject to a €50 cleaning fee. The gite must be left tidy and the washing up done. Failure to do this will result in loss of part or all of your security deposit.
- Please be aware we are not rotating toys/books etc between bookings but we supply disinfectant if you wsh to wipe them.
When guests are here:
- We will have much less contact with guests that previously. We ask that guests maintain a distance of at least 2m from us. For this reason we are not currently able to allow guests to help us with animal feeding or egg collecting.
- We are a single gite so guests will have sole use of the gite garden, play area and play barn.
- Our garden, house, barns, wood store area and animal fields are out of bounds to guests at all times.
- We ask guests to use hand sanitiser or wash their hands in soap and water for at least 20 seconds when they first enter the gite or return to it after a trip out.
- We have previously been happy for you to welcome friends at the gite. However until further notice this is not possible.
- We will provide suitable cleaning materials and cloths for you to use during your stay.
- We will provide disinfecting products and cloths for guests to use during their stay.
We appreciate that the cleaning products we will use and the fact we will be using single use cleaning cloths does not fit in with our normal cleaning regime of natural cleaning products and washable cloths. However at this time we must do what is necessary to ensure your safety.
Covid 19 Cancellation Policy (updated Feb 2nd 2021)
Please not that for bookings made before Feb 2nd 2021 the T&Cs made at the time you booked remain in place.
We are implementing the following booking/cancellation policy:
For holidays of 4 days or less or less than 6 weeks before arrival full payment must be made to secure the dates. If you cancel a refund will only be made if the dates are relet and minus an admin fee.
Full payment is due 6 weeks before arrival date. At this point guests will be given the option to cancel their holiday and get a full refund (minus a €20 admin fee) or pay the balance which then becomes non-refundable except if we have to close the gite due to a national or local lockdown. In that case you will get a full refund.
If during your stay we are put into lockdown you will not be able to continue your stay and will be asked to return home.
If during your stay you, or any member of your party, must go into isolation you will not be able to do this in the gite and will be asked to return home or go to alternative accommodation.
All bookings made up to 6 weeks before arrival date will have dates secured by payment of a deposit.